Call for papers
All participants intending to present scientific papers (oral or poster) at the AADGC 2020 conference will be got the peer review by the Scientific Committee and then the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. A maximum of two papers are allowed from each registered participant.
- Breeding and Genetics;
- Feed and Nutrition;
- Health and Diseases;
- Milk and Milk Products;
- Meat and Meat Products;
- Social Economic Effects;
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate Change
- Opening for related field in Meat Goat Research
Paper submission guidelines
Papers should be not more than four pages inclusive of tables and figures (or six pages for invited papers). Authors are requested to follow the below format for paper submission:
- Title: author’s name, institution, and email address of corresponding author
- Abstract: Not more than 300 words and 5 keywords
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusion and Implication
Registration fees: (Non-refundable and Non-trasferable)
|Time/person||June 20th, 2020||After June 20th, 2020|
||200 USD||250 USD|
||150 USD||180 USD|
||๖,๐๐๐ บาท||๗,๕๐๐ บาท|
||๔,๕๐๐ บาท||๕,๔๐๐ บาท|
– Registration fee includes electronic proceedings, refreshments, lunches, field trip, welcome and farewell dinner.
– Additional 10 USD for Koh Kred tour (22 August 2020).
*A letter from your institute to approve your student status is required.
**A letter certified by goat milk association from your country is required.